Monday, November 26, 2007

Okies what I have learnt this week is I suck at weight loss unless I go to meetings. So I am going back this week...on saturday. Since i am going to eventually be going to the salisbury meeting once I have moved early next year I figure I might as well attend that meeting at least for the first one. Plus i have never been to that meeting...so new meeting mite be good as well...see if its a decent leader. I actually wanna get to how I feel when im losing weight successfully, i think in some ways i rest on my laurels...yanno become a bit of a knowall and think well ive lost so and so kilos so im fine...instead of really focussing on getting that end result. I am starting to notice the effects of eating bad...i always find when i eat bad i tend to become clumsy and it feels like a effort to be active, and ive noticed ive been like that the last few days - so definitely time to get things back on track.

I went to the feast picnic yesterday...gawd was so hot...i wore anticancer foundation 30+ sun cream and still managed to get sunburnt...by the time i got home i was all hot and felt sick...which i think was from dehydration well that and that i am getting old LOL to be honest things with loud music and drinking are losing appeal with me, i prefer just nice nites out for dinner etc...i think the whole drinking nites i mite give up for a while...cos to be honest i simply dont enjoy them.

But the good news is...i got my holidays at xmas time so i will be heading over to streaky bay YAY i was gonna have the first week in december off but thats all now changed. This weekend i have a big weekend...the ww meeting saturday morning, saturday night my work xmas show down at glenelg and on sunday meeting up with my friend Laura for lunch,,,me and laura havent seen each other for about 4 years so really looking forward to that. Okay i will be back on the weekend sometime to update - enjoy ur week all !

No comments: