Saturday, May 05, 2007

Well im in pain ! OMG ! my chest, arms arm pits, butt, thighs, inner thighs all hurtttttttttt...ive been to the gym 3 days running....tomorrow i will have off but ill be back in on monday. Today i managed 29 minutes on the bike at level 3 doing the fat burner program. So i was pretty impressed with that. But i wanna build that up to 40 minutes. I ahd my intro simplicity session today...i was really impressed...the focus is more on making sure im eating all my food groups...i went thru my eating and she told me...less carbs more fruit n vegetables (no real surprise there LOL) but also gave me suggestions for ways to do this. Anyway i signed up to start slimplicity officially on tuesday...but the next 3 days i ahve to record in a diary what i eat and they will look at it on thursday. I also weighed in on their scales...151 kilos *ugh* but im not overly bothered...ive been bad the last week or two and we had pizza at mums last nite plus its different scales...i am hoping she will weigh me again tuesday altho that will be in the evening so we will see what i weigh then. But at least i know where i am and what i have to do...okies...off to do some work ciaooooooooooooooooooo

No comments: