Tuesday, April 03, 2007

wow cant believe only 2 days of my vacation left. This morning i finally got my dsl switched over to bigpond...so my email addy will change ill email everyone next week once i know the new one is up and running...temporarily if anyone needs to contact please use karyn_h@optusnet.com.au...its only a temporary one as reckon my current one will close by thursday. I also got a wireless modem so im happy happy.

I cooked tonight...made some mediteranean pasta sauce from out of the symply good to be true book...and i also made some fruit scrolls yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so tasty. The scrolls worked out to 2 points each. And are beyond yummy and took no time to make and so cheap to make. Tomorrow im gonna look for some lite mars bars so i can make the mars bar slice out of her book. The mediteranean sauce was yummy too

Okies im off !!!! Enjoy all =]

2 comments:

Tania said...

Funny you should mention the light mars bar slice, I haven't made it for about 2 years but went out and bought all the ingredients today to make it for dessert on Sunday night for some friends that are visiting! Hope you enjoy it!

Whoever I want to be said...

That mars bar slice is so yummy....

Have a great weekend

Jaxx