Saturday, March 03, 2007

well thank gawd the weather has cooled down...those successive days of 37-38 degres we getting old. Altho today i feel my sinuses are playing up a lil...i just took some nurofen so hopefully they will settle down. I finish work at 9.30tonite which after working to 11.30pm for the last few nites feels really early. So when i go home im planning to cook up a pot of cheesy tuna pasta and then i shall make some low point scones yummmm yummmmm...and i have 5.5 points left (ive discoverred i think i really was under eating) so i may have a bowl of the pasta to beef up my points. I was also counting my uncle toby muesli bars -which i love- as 2 points...they are actually 1.5 points.

Okies busy busy nite at work ... need to get back to it ! byessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !

No comments: