Thursday, March 22, 2007

Well my 2 days off were great...very relaxing. I walked around mums yesterday afternoon its a 30 minute walk...by the time i got there my heel was killing me so prolly wasnt the wisest thing to do...all considered. I took a sneak peak at the scales this morning...all looking very promising for tomorrows weigh in. I also measured my waist...as ive been keep an eye on that for the last few weeks...and in 2 weeks i have lost 5cms from my waist ! Amazing. It was 120cm now its under 115cm so very impressed with that and things are paying off. Next thursday i have a inspection of the unit and sign a new lease so busy busy busy around here at the moment, hopefully tomorrow i will get the front yard all tidyed up...leaves everywhere LOL....okies nearly time to get ready for work...be back here tomorrow with my weigh in results =]

ohhhhhhhhhhh and i also wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who adds comments or emails me with encouragement...it really makes my day and helps me !

No comments: