Saturday, February 24, 2007

Well feeling better today (even with a 7am start lol) one of the managers at work asked me how my weight loss is going today i was saying how im at curves now...and she was like i can really see it in ur face and shoulders. I decided to bite the bullet and post some more photos...i think there is a difference...but maybe im just dreaming LOL...but i think my boobs are sitting higher and i think my face definitely looks thinner and even i think my waist a lil...so here we go with them

Todays photos

 




Photos from early january

 







And god forbid...lol....last April





Anyway here they are in there not so glory lol...i am interested to see what others think tho....

4 comments:

Angelica said...

WOW! Congratulations on a fantastic effort! I can TOTALLY see it! Keep up the great work! I joined Curves & started WW on my own on the 25th of September! this is my blog if you want to take a look too.
Angelica :)

http://angelicasweightloss.blogspot.com/

mooshsilk said...

Hi Kazz,

You can definitely see the difference especially in your face! That's fantastic, keep up the great work.

The race is on for 150!!! LOL

Luv Claudia xo

Tania said...

Definitely a noticeable difference - keep those photos close by so you can see the difference yourself more often, I came across some today of me when I was my heaviest and I was shocked!!!

Tania said...

Definitely a noticeable difference - keep those photos close by so you can see the difference yourself more often, I came across some today of me when I was my heaviest and I was shocked!!!