Sunday, September 24, 2006

Well its the weekenddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Went for a walk around to mums which was a 37 minute walk...my calfs feel very tired now. So I need to keep that in mind when I go and weigh in as i may have built up some muscle

Thanks kay for that message about the 1626 clearance centre i may go there tomorrow. Have been very good with my food, even had a treat of a freddo frog lol. This morning i made a fruit muffin while i was djing ate half and then completely forgot about the other half for like a hour - who woulda eva thought id do that and forget about my food lol.

oh i found a new yummy lean cuisine frozen dinner - okies maybe its not new maybe im just slow. hahahah anyway its totellini creamy mushroom alla panna mmmmmmmmmmmm so yummmmmmm

Okies thats enuff i will be back tuesday at the latest !


=]

No comments: