Friday, April 21, 2006

April 21 2006

well things change again LOL

Last night when I went to bed I was thinking about something I read how the exercise you do needs to be something you enjoy. And I started thinking back to when I was a kid and what I enjoyed doing and there were 2 things...ballet and bike riding. Anyway talked to mum today and she reminded me how when I started ballet when I was 10 even tho I was far from chubby I did slim down while doing it. So while lying in bed last night I tried to remember the steps from the grade 1 ballet class I did all those years ago and I do remember most of them. I dont have the music but I will get some in time. But tomorrow I will do the steps I remember I am sure I know about 30 minutes worth I can do without jumping...I think right now I just need low impact exercise. Then in a few weeks I think I will look at buying a bike. I think they are both things I will enjoy getting out and doing.

Otherwise things been good although I am not noticing the scales moving but this could be due to being sick i guess.

okies enuff for today ni ni

kazz =)

No comments: