Monday, October 03, 2016

A new book.

After a discussion with a friend last night (Thanks Steph!) i realised i needed a fresh start with this journey and totally disconnecting with my previous weight loss success. Instead of being complacent and riding on the tail coats of my previous success I need to accept this is a completely separate journey which I am only on day 1 off.

So i woke this morning....and got my official starting weight for my new journey. So I weighed in at 131.1 kilos. My goal is to lose at least 52 kilos. So i am starting fresh. I want to look at this like...my previous success...that book has been written...edit...finished and published. This is now a new book. And really right now I am just starting to write the first draft...and planning how Ill go about to create the new book....does that make sense?

Today funnily enough i havent been that hungry. I had greek yoghurt, granola and a few blueberries for breakfast, then during the day ive had a 13 gram bag of plain popcorn and a quest bar. I am planning to have shortcut bacon, eggs and avocado on toast for dinner which puts me just under 1300 calories. After dinner i might just have some nut and seed mix....i also have a sample of mint green tea which i might try after dinner.

Not a lot else going on....we are about to get more bad weather then tomorrow i have PT and i might also go out for lunch after it and to the movies to see bridget jones :)

No comments: