Thursday, December 18, 2014

December 18th 2014

Well it appears I am getting ANOTHER dose of tonsilitis! ARGH!

I had my tonsils out when I was 3 - dont recall having tonsilitis since....and this is my second dose in 8 weeks! Which tells me a few things...one.this weight loss is no longer about a dress size or number on the scales...i need to get healthy pure and simple...i havent been 100% well for 8 weeks....and im sick of it! Im going to start taking vitamin C...any other supplements anyone knows of specifically to help improve immune system? This is really now about saving my life...i cannot afford to be on sickness benefits or confined to myself...or to be 173.1 kilos again...so HEALTH it is!


Lunch today was spinach, rocket, parmassan, pear salad with some chicken and bacon. Pretty damn healthy and not a slice of bread in sight!


I have a doctors appointment this arvo for my cough (which actually seems to be improving) now it will be about this sore throat as well lol...eff me! lol

Not much else to say (well there is...but not well so cannot be bothered!)

No comments: