Thursday, May 22, 2014

Update!

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll! lol Low carbing is just not for me lol. Its not that I miss the bread etc but I like to eat meals I enjoy I just believe if you dont you wont stick to a plan....and I dont like protein foods enough for them to make up a huge proportion of my eating. So back to normal things tomorrow.

On thinking about it today...I think it would be better to even stay at this weight and just work on getting fitter like if thats the worse thing then thats not the worse thing in the world.

Thats not to say I am giving up on losing weight .... im not....im very focused on losing weight. My trainer has really been focused on conquering my fears lately....and with that the two goals have been running on the treadmill and box jumps and we are certainly making progress with both of them. Several times when we have been doing the running Tamika has commented on me running in the city to bay (a 12km run) which is in september. If I am going to run in it I really need to decide within the next few weeks as I would need to start training in June. My current workouts are pretty good....my average week is looking like this:

monday : 30 minutes boxing + 30 minutes PT
tuesday : 45 minutes RPM + 30 minutes PT
wednesday : 45 minutes RPM
thursday : either 45 minutes body pump or 45 minutes RPM
friday : 30 minutes PT
saturday : 60 minutes body pump + 60 minutes body balance

So thats pretty solid exercise...I think if I could add 3 runs a week to it....then exercise wise i would be good to go. I couldnt definitely add a 30 minute run on wednesday and friday nights I think. Most weeks I could do a long one on either sunday or monday as well.

The trainer of our running group has given me a running program before...altho its not for a 12km run....I might message her and see if she has a 12 week program I could use.

The other thing is I think I will go back to food coaching...so think I will ring tomorrow and book in with a new food coach for this coming week. My previous food coach is only available wednesday night and is away any way at the moment...so someone fresh would be good i think

No comments: