Saturday, January 22, 2011

For a while now this journal has felt like a effort...life is busy and i just dont have the time or inclination to post...which has led to VERY boring posts. Also for a long time now ive felt my journey has been too "public" ... i let it become public...and there were times were i think i really benefitted from this. But right now im at a point where i wanna be selfish...i know some think i am a inspiration but for the moment...i wanna focus on me and me alone. Now with that...preseason for 12WBT starts tomorrow and the gyms foxy challenge starts in 3 weeks. Both the challenges finish in the last few weeks in May. So with that...im stepping back from a lot of online stuff....im going to be counting calories...i dont want to hear about points and exercise points blah blah...i wanna ingrain myself with my plan so ill be taking a break from the WW site...I will be very rarely posting anything on FB that is weight loss related...and if i do it will only be to a small group of people ....family, best of best friends, people who are pivotal in my journey...and in fact only one person from the weight loss world will be in that group. Not to be rude to anyone but for once in my life im just gonna do whats right for me. But never fear come late may/early june ill be back with pics and progress reports!

6 comments:

#fatfreefloozy said...

fair enough chicken.

Jody said...

You go girl....We will looking forward to hearing you in double digits soon..

Erin said...

Oh, No! I love reading your blog, but like you said, you have to do what's right for you. I wish you continued success on your inspirational journey!

JustJo said...

to do what is right for you is not selfish in any way girl... You will me missed, but be sure that I will be cheering you on and thinking of you.
Take care Princess xo

#fatfreefloozy said...

hey kazz - i nominated you for an award on my blog xox

Tania said...

Well done on recognising what you have to do to move forward to the next stage of your journey. Anything that starts to feel like a chore can only be a negative thing. I wish you all the best on the next stage of your journey to creating a better, healthier you.