Sunday, November 28, 2010

Im having what i would call a "skinny" day. When i was getting dressed this morning...was dressed in just my knickers and bra...and looked at myself and i definitely didnt look huge...still obviously have loose skin...big legs etc but i certainly am getting more in proportion and more of a proper womans figure, which put a huge smile on my face.

Today i am working but tomorrow is friday for me YAY...so looking forward to a couple of days of relaxing. Added bonus is i finish at 3.30pm tomorrow so kinda like having the afternoon off lol.

Tonite off out for dinner...have already planned what to have...lasagne and bruschetta...works out to be 18 points....i looked at getting pasta alfredo but at a humungus 43 points i quickly decided no!!

My achilles is feeling better today...interestingly after i have gone for some small short 10 minute walks. Still sore but certainly not as bad as its been the last few days. I really hope the physio this week has some suggestions for it...if she pretty much tells me rest and not much else i think i will just give things a miss...im kinda over the "physio" industry....and seeing as when my podiatrist looked at my xrays he said "if a surgeon saw these he would want to operate" i am not really having much faith that a physio can fix things given that they can only really do massage and give me exercises is going to help much.

Anyway thats enuff for today...enjoy ur sunday all!

1 comment:

Tania said...

Woohoo @ skinny day - what a great feeling! Hope you enjoy your dinner, and well done on operation social life in 2011!