Friday, June 18, 2010

Well its been a draining couple of days. Thursday morning i went into that dreaded chat program BIG MISTAKE...the person i mentioned a few days ago was there...anyway...it just simply was a mistake to go in there and also to talk to her. Since then my brain keeps going back to a couple of things she said i didnt think much off...and that unfortunately has prolly been a problem for a few months...since ive been back in there whilst ive done "fine" on the weight loss side of things i havent been as focussed and thats something i really need to work on.

By mid morning the inspection had been done and that all went swimmingly...thursday arvo i had PT with fiona...and remember a week or so ago i guessed what the new program would be? lol i was spot on...with the addition of some step ups too...which fiona found quite amusing. So that was a hour long session of core and weights. I then went to the births, deaths and marriages office and changed my surname!!! Which is now done...all I am waiting on now is my birth certificate to be reproduced which takes 3-4 weeks apparantly.

I then went to the hotel...to be honest it was nice but not fab. Last nite for dinner I splurged...but such is life on with it this week. Most annoying thing is this morning the breakfast i preordered which involved some bread in a basket for me to toast myself and a hot chocolate arrived thirty minutes late and there was no hot water this morning UGH i was hardly impressed...and have sent them a "not happy jan" email this arvo as well as leaving a note in the room.

Thi morning i was back at the gym with very sore legs...did about 20 minutes on the treadmill then 30 minutes of boxing with fiona...no idea of the calories burnt the last two days...as i have posted my heart rate monitor to mel...fiona was going to try and pick up my new one today...so with luck ill get it monday....if not will be thursday i get it.

I was reading a thing on fernwoods blog today (have messaged fiona to confirm this) but they are saying...do 3 cardio sessions per week, 2-3 weight sessions per week and 1 flexibility session...hell thats a lot of sessions!!! I think for me i really need to focus on those cardio sessions. I think the plan for exercise this week will be:

monday - podiatrist appointment then PT core
tuesday - body pump
wednesday - physio
thursday - PT boxing
friday - maybe if i am super energetic the 7am body combat class...but im thinking somehow no lol
saturday - PT weights + body balance

I also got 2 new books today..fat chance which is about a girl who had lapband surgery and the end of overeating...which is kinda self explained lol...and is one that was recommended to me.

Tonite with getting back on track i am having a rosemary and mint lamb chop with roasted cherry tomatos and feta and caramelised onions

Have a good day all.

No comments: