Tuesday, May 18, 2010

like WOW!!!! I got on the scales this morning and the number that popped up STUNNED me...i reweighed myself 3 times to ensure it was correct LOL...i wont say the number but i am really looking forward to weigh in this week!

This week is a big week...let me explain...my dad died when i was 14 after he died we moved states and my mum cut my dads family from our lives. Anyway for the first time since i was 14 i am seeing two of my aunts this weekend! They are flying in from brisbane...my sister is flying in as well...and i have a cousin who i havent seen since i was about 7 she is coming too so i will meet her family as well....so big big friday nite this weekend. So i will weigh in friday morning...friday nite we are going to the bombay bicycle club (indian restuarant) and saturday morning i have PT...saturday nite a bbq at my cousins house and sunday lunch time i am meeting Jaimee for lunch! phew! big weekend. And i do have a 3 day weekend so lol between now and monday i am only working thursday (yay for me!)

Today im being lazy this morning then this afternoon i am seeing my nutritionist for a weigh and measure...im pretty sure ive lost a few cms (only 2 weeks since my last measure) will be very interesting to see if all the water ive been drinking affects my body fat much.

And yes i have changed my liquids HUGELY over the last few days!...3 out of the last 5 days i have had only one can of diet coke and 2-3 litres of water a day. I was talking to fiona last week about it...and she has gone and done some researching and is going to send me some links about it all...but she has read that the diet soft drink can inhibit your body from breaking down the fat. So i think i will continue with one diet soft drink with dinner and aim for 3 litres of water per day (remembering i exercise a lot)

I will also do a cardio session this arvo...and tomorrow is physio day. And there was a yummy looking recipe for salt and pepper chicken on the ww website last nite (thanks to lelly!) so i think i mite make that for dinner with grilled marinated vegetables

Ok have a good day all!

No comments: