Saturday, September 05, 2009

Saturday September 5

Well back at work today which sucks when its a nice SATURDAY outside :( My mouth is a bit better today...last nite lil bits of my gum seemed to be "shedding" kinda like when your skin peels...i still have a lil pain in the jaw as well as the gum area above my front teeth but doing much better today, i bought the photos of my teeth in today and a friend is going to scan them in for me over the next week or so.

Me and a friend from work have decided we are going to start playing tennis on wednesday nites. So next payday ill go buy a tennis racket and then we will start playing ;) This friend is a guy and he is quite big...he joined the biggest loser competition at work only as long as i would go on walks for him at lunch lol but on our walks we have talked lots about healthy living...and he is really starting to adapt to it. So good.

I have become so addicted to that damn my zoo game on facebook lol...but to that point its been about 7 or 8 weeks since ive gone into the chat rooms...YAY

I have been thinking about the candle making course too...once i do that ill do the soap making one too...then if im good at it (and generally crafty things im pretty good at) i mite put some signs up at work to sell some...make me a lil extra cash!

Went to the garden store yesterday and bought some plants...bought cherry tomatos, tomatos, spinach, lettuce and strawberries...mind go back in a week or two and also buy some bok choy and potatos...gonna plant them this arvo after work...and on that note...work calls! Enjoy all!

No comments: