Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday August 18

Well zoomed off to the gym last nite...and DID kick ass! I burnt 801 calories in one hour! lol gawd damn how awesome am i? And modest to boot too ! lol. So i turned up to the gym...did 15 minutes on the cross trainer...and then partly died LOL 15 minutes on the bike (altho i went relatively easy on that) then 30 minutes of boxing. My heart rate kept going up over 90% and fiona was like...ur gonna blow up hahahahah it felt really good to do a full hour of real solid activity and know i busted my butt. I was soooooooooooo tired last nite and asleep by 8.45pm...didnt even watch good news week and i love that show.

The scales have gone down at home just over 2 kilos since thursday and these size 24 pants are becoming HUGE i seriously have to buy a belt this week !

Tonite i am going to do my tax return...gotta get that in quick smart so it can pay for the dentist appointment on the 3rd, i prolly wont have it back in time but the dentist okayed that and said i can pay for it soon as i get my cheque back (i am expecting at least 550.00 back) Not much else going on...so off to do work as per usual...enjoy all

1 comment:

266 said...

I just wanted to let you know that I put your name up for an award on my site! Keep up the great work!