Saturday, April 04, 2009

Its saturday !

Weighed in this morning and lost 800 grams so quite impressed about that. I have been fluctuating quite a bit this week...my weight this morning was 135.6, but its been up and down each day this week varying between 135.2 and 135.8, but im not concerned...i know im working out, i know my eating has been good...only thing lacking until a couple of days ago is my water but im back onto that. I am noticing whenever i have a day where i eat a bit of processed food i pick a bit...days where i am sticking to mostly processed foods that doesnt happen...hmmm...

I am finding jillian michaels forum not very friendly...i think in all honesty the WW forum is much friendlier !

Ive just managed to wing a shift swap for good friday YAY which means i have monday and tuesday off...work wednesday and thursday then friday, saturday and sunday off ! Wooot ! Im practically like a normal person haha

Just waiting on a text message from fiona at the moment...i wanna do PT during the day on monday or tuesday during the day instead of a evening session this week...no use being out in this dark (since daylight savings ends tonite)

My manager mary just came back to work today after 3 weeks away anyway she just said to me she can really tell a difference in me just in the last 3 weeks...she said my body shape has changed more and can see it a lot on my waist and shoulders...so despite the scales not exactly playing along with me...what im doing is obviously working ! So is all good...okies off to do some work....enjoy all

1 comment:

Tania said...

LOL @ you being normal - ummm not quite :-)