Monday, August 18, 2008

happy–adjective, -pi·er, -pi·est. 1. delighted, pleased, or glad, as over a particular thing: to be happy to see a person.
2. characterized by or indicative of pleasure, contentment, or joy: a happy mood; a happy frame of mind.
3. favored by fortune; fortunate or lucky: a happy, fruitful land.
4. apt or felicitous, as actions, utterances, or ideas.
5. obsessed by or quick to use the item indicated (usually used in combination): a trigger-happy gangster. Everybody is gadget-happy these days.


Well yep I pretty much think that describes me right now. And yanno its not a happy feeling over a materialistic thing or whatever i just have a nice happy feeling inside of me, even settling to watch tv at night at the moment is a "happy" thing.

Went to the gym today and did my PT session - altho we didnt really do anything ! Well we talked a lot she wanted to know all my previous injuries, any issues i have physically, my goals etc she also saw me stumble when getting off the bike and so asked me if that happens much lol and sadly it does i am a lil clumsy so she is going to focus on my stability and balance a lot. I also told her how im petrified of the treadmill so we talked about that then she put me on the treadmill...but she talked me thru it and she told me not to worry about speed at the moment i can use gradient to push up my heart rate. So i did 5 minutes on it and all went okay. Plus I had done 25 minutes earlier on the bike. She then stretched me and told me my hips are very flexible (should i mention that the bois at work thought it was HILARIOUS and then asked me if thats the first woman to tell me their flexible lol ok stop enuff smut on the journal...) but still i felt good ... she was very nice i think she will help a lot...got blooming TOM today as well so feeling a bit bloated and blah but still in a pretty good damn mood despite it ! Tomorrow i am bringing my scales into work to store in jaimees drawer at work to stop me looking lol

Okies off i go to do some work !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must love having such a supportive work place!

Forgot to thank you for thinking of me the other day!