Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Gotta love emotional eating eh? After yesterdays gain then my brain going in overdrive I ended up eating crap most of today. Tonight I decided to get back on to thinks and just had a chick, low fat cheese and baby spinich leaves sandwich (trust me I prolly didnt even need this !) So where am i at...welllllllllllllllllllllll I have decided a couple of things....one i really think i need counselling i think ive known that for a while...and there isprolly even a part of me still apprehensive...but i did email a psychologist from pink sofa and i think i will go to the doctor...but a NEW doctor...theres one locally so i think next week when i have my days off i will go and have a chat. Im also thinking about a lot of things...but one thing i am thinking about is my surname....in a nutshell when my mum married her second husband me and my sister changed our surname to his surname. My sister has since married. But this is something thats been on my mind for quite a while and i just feel changing my surname was a unwise decision...of course changing my surname may cause my mum not to be too happy....and that in all honesty if it wasnt for my mum i would change it back...it is something i wanna do...but if i do it...its something i need to tread carefully about doing. We will have to wait and see.

I have decided to stop going to ww and i am going to use the healthybodyclub and see how i go. Its only $22.50 for 3 months...includes a food diary like i mentioned yesterday, i like their forums. So we will see how it goes...sticking to 2000 calories today. Funny after all this talk about exercise fernwood emailed me today with a advert for a gym membership from $9.95 per month which was kinda funny.

Okies off i go....time to go get organised for bed...ill weigh in tomorrow morning with my scales and then every wednesday morning !

No comments: