Wednesday, January 23, 2008

OMG days off and i friggin forgot to come in here and post LOL but the good news is i lost 3.1 kilos...so yay me....im very happy with that...and just want this week to have a loss...100 grams or a kilo...as long as i string two losses together. I watched..."you are what you eat" and that really gets you thinking. I could sense I was getting a lil extra motivation just watching it...i am really looking forward to biggest loser coming back on and having that for even more motivation and drive.

Got a few more boxes unpacked yesterday which was good...really starting to get organised now. And boy I was unpacking clothes and made me appreciative of the huge built ins i have in this place. Well early night tonite...hope i can fall to sleep pretty easily as i need to be up at 5.45 am...

I am just watching a taped ep of oprah...it had jessica seinfeld on it and her recipe book on using vegetable puree...gonna go looking for the book tomorrow.

Okies off i go .... enjoy all =]

3 comments:

Jaxx said...

Fantastic loss :)

Anonymous said...

Great loss! I've heard that the Jessica Seinfeld book is amazing - especially the chocolate cake!

Tania said...

Congrats on a fantastic loss Kazz! You won't know yourself with all the extra room you have.