Wednesday, August 08, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!! okies i can hear you all saying what the hell is she yapping about this time (and its not L word for once lol) and yes my birthday is in december...BUT today is my weight watchers birthday ! I started weight watchers and the healthy eating plan a year ago today...amazing to think i have stuck to this for a full year...i truly never thought i would. You only have to read my old journal to see how many times i stopped and started...but things are so good now...my life is COMPLETELY different. It doesnt revolve around chatrooms...im not up till 4am every nite and sleeping half the day away...im not too tired to go to work so calling in sick...my feet dont retain fluid (they are skinny lil things now) i actually have a social life now. Back then id go out maybe once every 6 months...now i have plans most weekends...i can sit and look at all the other things i want...things i wouldnt have even considered before ... like to study, a different career, a girlfriend, travel. Life is good finally. I wanna thank everyone who over that time has left comments for me on my journal how much i appreciate them and they really do impact me and help drive me. Ive been asked for a photo update so hopefully i can get to that this weekend - enjoy all !

3 comments:

Tania said...

Yay you - just think how FANTASTIC you're going to look on your 2nd year anniversary ... lol

Keep up the great work! If you haven't had a chance to do it before hand i'll take some photos if you like when we next catch up and email them to you.

Anne said...

Good work Kazz...

The only good thing about being massively overweight is that you get to share peoples journeys for ages and ages!

Now we need some pics and measurements!!!

Anne

Anonymous said...

here's cheers to you darls!