Monday, March 16, 2015

Foxy Challenge - Day 1

So day 1 went a treat! Im impressed with me :) I took before pics and weighed in....126.1 kilos - eek! I am hoping to be 122.1 kilos or lower next monday morning.

I stuck to the food 110% it was all pretty delishus. Then went to the gym and did 30 minutes on the bike and then a PT session with hayley. It was mostly weights and then right at the end we did some HIIT on the rower....5 minutes.....30 seconds going hard...then 30 seconds slower....and repeat for 5 minutes lol...it was killing my legs and lungs the last minute! lol

Tomorrows plan is hopefully i will make it in time for RPM...if i dont make it a time i will prolly do pump or just walk on the treadmill for 45 minutes (dependant on how sore i am)

I also drank in excess of 2 litres of water....and lived in the toilet hahaha...i even told my boss cos i was worried he would think i was just nicking off to the toilet to bludge LOL.

Also the goal for the end of the 12 weeks is 12 kilos lost. So the aim is 114 kilos :)

No comments: