Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Argh back home :)

I am home...I had a lovely holiday...very relaxing and a real good break...going to the beach was definitely a highlight! I loved being out in the water...only downside apart from the sand in all undesirable parts lol was that there were some jellyfish and i did get a couple of stings.

Today i went into town...bought myself a blender...so fruit smoothies coming my way...just gotta master some recipes lol i will try 1/2 cup of fat free natural yoghurt, 1/2 cup 2% milk, 1 cup of blueberries and a teaspoon of LSA. Will see how that tastes...that and a slice of toast should be a very filling breakfast.

When i got home today (and after i had eaten breakfast) i jumped on the scales...and it said 106.4 kilos...which means over xmas i have only put on 1.9 kilos (mite be a bit lower ill know more when i weigh in first thing tomorrow) i am ECSTATIC over that....last xmas i put on over SEVEN kilos...so yes i did gain...but i think thats definitely within the normal range :)

I am really looking forward to 2011 and all i will accomplish! I think this will be a huge fantastic year :) My aunty just messaged me that she has a pile of photos etc from when we were kids and stuff of my dads and did i want them...i of course said yes...and she is going to post them over to me...one is a book presented to my dad in 1959 :) AWESOMENESS!!!!

I am not planning to do anything on NYE....a quiet nite...my mum use to tell us as a kid "whatever you do on the 1st of the year is what you will do for the rest of the year" so a good healthy january 1 doing some exercise ... healthy eating...will be the way to go!!!

No comments: