Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Well the good news is i weighed in and had a loss...lost 500 grams...which isnt great but bottom line it is a loss and I do need to remember its while i was on leave from work. I stayed for the meeting and feel very focused again which all is good. One of the ladies there today was raving about the ww kitchen scales...and swears by them...said its one of the best investments she has made so may need to get them.

Was so friggin freezing here in Adelaide last nite...i got up in the middle of the night chucked on my dressing gown and then went back to sleep. I think tonite when i go home...ill take my lil heater into my bedroom...turn it on close the door and leave it for 30 minutes or so before going to bed that way it will hopefully be nice and warm.

Day one of the star challenge i was very good with my water altho i got up way to friggin many times during the nite for my liking. Am about to start on the water now...I know its late but if i start earlier i end up going to the toilet 50 million times and people at work think im weird lol

Not a great deal else to say...have a good day all =]

No comments: