Thursday, January 17, 2008

Okies I am back LOL - omg do i drive you all nuts? The windows live page while it looked nice...confused the crap out of me.

So how am I going? Pretty good...altho the honest truth is I am not following weight watchers...I have no will power at the moment...so decided to do lite n easy. I do good for 3 or 4 days then come home from work feel lazy and end up getting take away and stuffing the diet up. So today was day one and all good. The dinner I had chicken enchiladis was super yummii. I have also drunk 1.5 litres of water too.

My scales broke and I ended up having to buy new ones...so I bought some WW ones - glass ones...very nifty so my "new starting weight" is 146.7 kilos. I will update that on to the side of the journal shortly.

The unit is going very well...I feel very at home in it now. And when I open the front and back door in the evenings the most gorgeous breeze blows thru. I still have boxes and some organising to do...but getting there. I also got my wireless router...so that is all set up too...so back on line with my adsl...and i get adsl 2+ on the 24th ... YaY

Off garage saleing this weekend since I have saturday off...not a whole lot else going on...enjoy all =]

1 comment:

Shrinking Tardie said...

Hey Kazz - hope you've found a program that works for you hun. Glad that the new unit is going well.

Nat