Monday, October 30, 2006

October 24th

Well smacks myspace around...hopefully this post will update myspace wouldnt let me earlier. Im sorry i havent posted much the last week to be honest i was so busy relaxing and being lazy i forgot about journal entries hahahahahahah and the good news taaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!! 1.5 kilos lost at weigh in today wooooooooooo hoooooooooooo taken my total loss to 15.1 kilos...omg can u believe it? 4.9 kilos to lose and i will have lost 20 kilos which is my christmas goal...imma gonna do it !!! And its funny cos its today ive realised wow im really doing this not just playing around. After i weighed in i ran over to target and spent $83 on make up ! lol that was my 15 kilo reward and of course last week i bought myself a gold bracelet for losing 10 kilos. For my 10% reward i wont spend big...but i will buy a nice make up bag that day.
Not much else is happening....count down is on till i go on that damn rotating roster - oh can u hear the glee in my voice at the thought of it?
Sunday night this week i am going to the bicycle club for dinner mmmmmmmmm indian its a beautiful restuarant....ive decided i will have 2 or 3 champagnes and i will have whatever meal. I wont look at the points (altho i wont go silly) but i wont order dessert. ohhhhhhhhhhh and i will take photos before going out for dinner sunday night ! Jody calls them my prison shots but i will take new ones lol

No comments: