Wednesday, May 18, 2016

REBOOT :: Day 1

Weight : 130.4 kilos



Its a fresh start

YAY a good day :)

I decided to tackle today a lil differently :) One i tried to eat some different foods, and also as I have been overeating afternoon/evening I tried to eat lighter this morning and also less processed foods.

So breakfast i had two serves (70 grams) of uncle toby caramel quick oats (these are so yummi!) and then morning tea i had a banana (i had been having a protein bar and 15 bbq shapes). Lunch time the cafeteria had pumpkin soup so i had a bowl of that and 2 slices of bread (admittedly white bread). The lunch left me really full :) Afternoon snack time I had a protein bar and a 1 serve (35 grams) of the caramel quick oats again. And then dinner was a chicken salad....baby spinach, chicken breast, feta cheese and avocado and after dinner a caramello bear! It totalled 1711 calories. I was aiming between 1700 and 1770 calories so pretty happy with that. I definitely ate more carbs then is prolly ideal for weight loss...but....it was unprocessed foods (mostly)....within the calorie range....and my sodium was only 1344 milligrams.

My back tho is still not 100%.....and i dont wanna do what i did the last 2 times and not rest it and prolonged the injury. So today i went out and did a 15 minute walk only but didnt go to the gym. I have cancelled the group PT for this week...but I will go to my individual PT session on saturday.

Not a perfect day but a lot better then lately! :)

No comments: